BEAT-AMR Webinar: Antimicrobial Resistance in Biofilms and on Biomaterials, 10th June
- Henny van der Mei, UMC Groningen, The Netherlands
- Jeremy Webb, University of Southampton, UK
- Qun Ren, Empa, Switzerland
- Christian Ahrens, Agroscope, Switzerland
- Frank Schreiber, BAM, Germany
- Biomaterials for biofilm and AMR prevention
- Resistance mechanisms to antibiotics and biocides in biofilms
- Antimicrobial resistance evolution in biofilms
- María D. Macià, Hospital Universitario Son Espaces, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Henk Busscher, UMCG, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Vaughn Cooper, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Members of the BEAT-AMR consortium
The target audience includes microbiologists working on biofilm formation and antimicrobial resistance, material scientists developing antimicrobial biomaterials, physicians dealing with biofilm infections on implanted materials, and material companies supplying biomaterials for clinical use.
The organizing committee will accept a limited number of contributed talks (ca. 10+5 min).
Applications should be directed to email@example.com until the 25th of April. Applications should include a PDF with a title, author list + affiliation and a brief abstract (max. 200 words) highlighting the background and the results that will be presented.
The official language of the symposium is English.
You can register for this event on the BAM website.