ESMB Webinar: Marine wood borers, 11th August 2020
The European Society for Marine Biotechnology (ESMB) webinar series will be inviting guest speakers from around the globe, to present their work which is linked with the exciting field of Marine Biotechnology. Topics will range from wood-eating animals and their biotechnological potential, to plastic degrading enzymes, microbe-deriving bioactive compounds, aquaculture and biofouling and many many more.
The ESMB hope this series will act as a platform for promoting and further enhancing collaborations while offering a window to new developments and stimulate interesting scientific conversations.
To attend this free the webinar:
- Please visit the event via Eventbrite.
- Then click the ‘Register’ button on the site.
- Fill the registration form and follow further instructions.
- You will receive a ticket sent as mail to the e-mail address you have provided (order confirmation).
- At the time of the webinar, click the ‘Go to the online event’ from the mail received.
- Please allow time for downloading the webex software for accessing the webinar, if not installed.