KTN Beyond Covid-19 webcast, 11th June 2020
Date: 11 June 2020, 14:00-15:00
Join KTN’s Access to Funding and Finance expert, Charlotte Thompson, as she chats to Nigel Walker, Innovate UK, Roderick Beer, UKBAA and Jane Theaker, Kinomica about the changes to the funding landscape and what the future could look like.
Covid-19 has led to a world-wide pause and a cultural change in business. Data is showing that new deal making is declining and the impact of this likely to manifest in three months. The panel will consider:
- Whether Covid-19 could lead to a democratisation of the investment process.
- Whether online relationship building can ever be a substitute for the little black book.
- How pivoting, innovating and identifying new markets can help a business attract funding.
- How firms combat the fact that emergency funds aren’t always right for their businesses.
- Whether the changes to our way of working ultimately represent an opportunity for investment or a threat.
Questions can be submitted in advance on registration. The panel will answer as many as they can and, time permitting, will answer some that are submitted during the live event. To register for the event, and submit your questions, click here.
This webcast is part of the ‘Beyond Covid-19’ series that KTN is hosting on various sectors where there have been fundamental changes, considering at what the future might look like and how innovation can play a part in the bounce back.