Abstract Submissions Open: Reservoir Microbiology Forum, 15-16 November 2023
Reservoir Microbiology Forum 2023 will take place as a hybrid conference from 15-16 November 2023.
Abstract submissions are now open. Enter by 21 July 2023 for the opportunity to speak at this event. Simply write 450 words or less on your chosen topic.
The RMF is a multi-disciplinary platform that brings together oil producers, scientists, technologists, engineers, academics and researchers from around the world to present, share and discuss the widespread and versatile effects of microbes in oil reservoirs. This respected forum provides a highly technical programme featuring the latest research and guidance on reservoir microbiology in oil fields, including biodegradation, bioremediation, and applications for oil recovery and enhancement.
Registration for this event will open soon.
- General Subsurface Microbiology
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (fundamentals, mitigation strategies, modelling, and prediction)
- Reservoir Souring (fundamentals, mitigation strategies, modelling, and prediction)
- Microbial Control (fundamentals, mitigation strategies, modelling, and prediction)
- Microbial and Chemical Monitoring
- Produced Water Management
- Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery and Microbial Upgrading
- Reservoir, Fluid and Biofilm Modelling
- Microbiology of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Microbiological aspects of Hydrogen and CO2 Transport and Storage
- Emerging Technologies
- Role of microbiology in low carbon solutions
Why should you submit an abstract and present at RMF?
- Increase the visibility of your work
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge and experience
- Raise your company’s proﬁle
- Support the industry by sharing experiences that will benefit future microbial work
Visit the Energy Institute website to find out more and to submit your abstract.