Technology Support Programme 2 Round 6: i4i PDA
The Wessex Academic Health Science Network and Clinical Research Network are calling for innovators to collaborate i4i Connect competition applications. The Technology Support Programme 2 (TSP2) draws together clinical and academic expertise from across Dorset and Hampshire to build strong research teams capable of winning funding. Past applicants have secured NIHR funding and wider funding opportunities.
Companies accepted into the programme will benefit from a committed NHS research partnership to apply for this funding stream with support from across the region. The TSP2 is seeking SMEs which meet the criteria of i4i Connect, click here to find out more and apply.
Applications to the TSP2 round 6 close 23:59, Friday 4 November 2022
Early engagement and applications are encouraged, please contact Robert Hull (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Essential requirements of the i4i PDA:
- Lead applicants must be from an SME.
- Lead applicants must be based in England.
- Projects must be £50,000-£150,000 in value.
- Projects must be 6-12 months in duration.
- Projects need to have proof-of-concept evidence.
- Projects need to address a clearly defined unmet clinical need.
Further details of the i4i PDA and eligibility may be on the Wessex Academic Health Science Network website.